Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Loved

You know you have found your match when the following happens.

There is no exaggeration or filler here.

This actually happened. Last night.

SPF - You have to stay out of the living room for a second while I set something up.

(ten minutes later)

SPF - Do you want to watch a movie?!

AQF - Is is the originally edited version of Last of the Mohicans before Michael Mann released only his edited version on DVD?!?!

SPF - You suck! How do you do that?!? Oh, it must be $12,500.00...*

AQF - You set up the VCR so we can watch the original edit!?

SPF - No. I found a Region 2 version on DVD that is the original edit and had my bosses son burn it to a file my computer can read. We need to get a Region 2 player.

AQF - AWESOME! I have no idea what you just said.

*This would be in reference to the time when he came home and asked me how much I thought the range of first edition versions of "The Scarlet Letter" were going for. I said $300 to $12,500. I was right on both counts. No lie. It's our philote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home