Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sir, Yes Sir!!

I know that a lot of you have heard me refer to Brooks as Photography Boot Camp. I admit that I never really thought in those terms, but it was fun to say.

That is, until I met one of the instructors, a formal Navy career man.

He got his photographic education from the Navy. Literally in photography boot camp! Apparently it was something like ten hours a day, five days a week of nothing but photography and associated photographic education for six solid months. No breaks. He is a very jovial guy, but it was somewhat disconcerting that he compared his education to that which I am about to receive.

This would be where the camera would zoom in and watch my pupils shrink to tiny dots.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger JQ said...

Yeah! Tell me more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home