Friday, July 09, 2004

Green Sash Test

So I had my green sash test last night. Did not go as well as I would have hoped. I did acheive the sash, but I was very bad and forgot everything that Mr. N told me to do. Sifu was upset, you could tell, which I think is probably mostly because it is obvious that I care and that I try, but I have no natural talent for this endeavor. Sigh. This is hard for me. I am used to quitting things that are hard for me. I am turning over a new stone with this, I guess, but it is not a very happy stone. This much effort should RESULT in something. I am getting better incrementally. It is frustrating when you see someone who doesn't try at all and is better then you almost automatically.

I'm also very sore.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Congratulations! I didn't know it was so soon! This is wonderful news, and the fact that you are working so hard will pay off more and more - because you've got the DISCIPLINE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home